Friday, May 23, 2008

The vampyre:- Part 6( 9th July,2008)

Last night after taking some beer,called up Maurice...
I know not why...but he was a bit upset...
May be I am the reason...
He didnot want me to ask Ana for dinner...
He knows my feelings...
But he knows my present state of mind too...
He hung up abruptly...

His words kept lingering in my mind throughout my attempts to sleep...

Skipped the evening meal...

I woke this afternoon...
My head is heavy...
I think my old nemesis migraine has struck back...
There was no hangover...but what led me to such a deep sleep,Ican't say...
Maurice didnot turn up...
Moody fellow...
Right now not receiving the call...

One thing I must mention is the dream...
Yes...last night, there was a dream...
I know it was a dream...but it was so real...
I saw the poor man again...
In the castle...
This time he looked more masculine...
There were others too...Maurice too...
I was in the centre...
I just felt suffocated...
I think I am being obsessed with the poor man's face...

Finally got another note...
This one read:-
"We pray for the deceased soul..."

Now, who has died?
And the greater question is...who are 'WE'??

I feel as if my head is about to burst...
I must get to the drugs immediately...
I must call him once again...
Hope he picks up this time...

4 comments:

Graphite said...

nice part buddy... slowly slowly getting hold of things......... string by string story is being more visible as of now....

carry on the good work. lets see if ana dies...... ha ha

Prasanjeet said...

i never knew u can present so nicely from the first person's perspective, nice buddy, take your own time and don't rush through as others might be insisting you to do so

vanya srivastava said...

the story is pogressing very nicely..... suspence is really very great. i am waiting for the next part........all the best

Unknown said...

gud work buddy
wel knitted