Monday, May 5, 2008

The vampyre:- Part-1(2nd July,2008)

I am Blaine...Sergeant Blaine...
I seem to forget things...what is happening to my life?

I decided to keep a track of myself through this place.

First of all I want you to know me...
I was born on 20th February...
It was lunar eclipse that day.
I don't know my parents.
I have no family...Emily left me 6 years before.

It's all like a dream.
Whatever I experience, I feel having experienced it earlier too.

It's strange.

Am I going mad?
What's wrong with me??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one soumya ji...keep up ur good work

Unknown said...

gud work but time kab milta hai?

Unknown said...

There is in every great man a misunderstood genius whose idea ..... shining in his head ..... frightened people ... and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that the life had prepared for him ....

Great work ........ Soumya ..... :)

Humre Dhruva bhaiya ne yeh sab kab seekha ?????

Maddy said...

Simply Great... Nice Creation Dude.. Keep it up!!

Unknown said...

gud beginnin
liked it
sory 4 readin it so late coz i was busy wth frnds n stuffs bt i shall complete it sooner