Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The vampyre:- Part 5(8th July, 2008)

Maverick called up this morning...

He is my colleague...

Committed guy...

He was posted as my junior...to assist me in the 'cult' case...

He wanted to meet...

I invited him here...

Maurice came a bit late...around 11am in the morning...

The same old guy with the same old grin...the ever smiling face...

You can never scold him...

He is such a sweet rascal...

He enquired about Leonard...

I could not answer...I could not explain his absence in the house...

I didn't remember the incident till I visited this place...

Maurice was very fond of the animal...

I talked about the stranger in the night...but Maurice was not ready to listen...

He blamed everything on the gloomy environment I was in...

He asked me to walk out with me to the Kain's Bar...

The place which used to be our 'place' during the college days...the good old college days.

But when fortune shines...it shines a bit longer in my case...

Ana was there too...Ana Nicholson...

A thing of past which I would never like to forget.

The gazelle eyed damsel had attracted me for years...

There was an inherent charm on that face...the beautifully alive face...

Those tender pink lips...the...I think I am getting carried away...

I was spellbound for a moment...

I was gazing wide-eyed at her...

She saw us...both of us...

She just could not hold her emotions...

"Gracious!!", she mumbled.(Ah...that sweet warm voice!)

"Hey Ana! Come over...", shouted Maurice.

We had a great time together.

She was very much excited about the award I got from the headquarters.

I got to know that she was in town for a week...

I didnot lose the opportunity to invite her over dinner.

Maurice is a wizard...

I am feeling as if in seventh heaven...

When I got back, I got a note hanging on the door knob...

It read,

"I was

here...

-Zack"

Now, who is Zack?!

For the past few days I have been receiving many notes...small chits of paper with messages in red...

I don't want to ponder over it right now...

I am more than happy.

Maurice will come tomorrow too...

I didn't go to the castle today...but the feel of excitement remains...

It was certainly a fine day...

4 comments:

Soumya the Vampyre said...

So, friends there was the 5th part...
finally something good in blaine's gloomy life...

please leave back your commnets...

next part will be on 18th...

Graphite said...

gain a nice one....

bit warmer and lighter than the other one's......

nice decription of that gal.. naughty boy ......

Anonymous said...

real nice one. liked the brief story,waiting 4 the full book;)goodlot man! if we don't watch out, we might b having the Bram Stroker of india.................
Keep going,brother!

Unknown said...

sumthng at last 4 da readers 2 read 2nd tym round
shld hv gone on wth da protrayal f "ana nicholson" wth da curves n intimate college days revelations - it wld hv surely made da fire ignited more profusely dan ever in blaine's heart as far as readers r concerned