Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The vampyre:- Part 3(4th July,2008)

The air in the city is not okay...it's driving me sick.
It is stinking...
I am stinking too...

I don't remember if I had a bath today...

I had been to the castle again.
There was silence...
I am beginning to find peace there.
I am getting a sort of addiction to the place.
Need to work on my instincts...

Learnt that someone has also killed Zeb&^%$(I can never spell it right)...another dog in the neighbourhood.
Something wrong is surely happening.
It seems ominous.

People say the poor creature was bitten to death...i would strees...it was not beaten...but bitten!
Someone has just ripped apart its neck.
They found bite marks.
There was blood everywhere.
Personally I had never liked the animal but I had never expected such an end for him...

May be some wild animal is on the prowl...may be it is in the vicinity...
I need to investigate...
I am a cop...

I need to be cautious too.

Now, I must take a shower.

3 comments:

Graphite said...

again one great part.... u seem to have struck the right chord....

great display of written art..

keep it up

Unknown said...

couldn't ended on a beeter note rather dan wth dat "bath" stuff
it didn't make ne simmers go done my spinal

Unknown said...

"could have ended on a better"*
but da description f da killin was awesum