Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The vampyre:- Part 8 (11th July,2008)

I am completely exhausted, but I have made it a habit to note...
I must write today, else I won't be able to forgive myself...
If something happens to me tonight, this should be considered as my confession and my diary where every word written is as true as my own self, is as true as my soul...
I hold on my nerves as I write...


Although the sky was overcast, I would rate it a warm day...
I don't remember what happened last night...
What happens to me at nights??
I never seem to remember...
Had I been to the castle again??
That place is a mess...yet so attractive...

The day was eventless except two calls from Maverick...
They want me back on duty...
That's what he says...

In the evening Ana was here...
I jumped off my couch to attend the call bell...
She stood at the doorstep...
She looked awesome...
The blue beady eyes shone beneath the golden locks...
I couldnot take off my eyes from the red lips move as she spoke,"May I?"
I was continuosly wetting my lips(nervous as ever)...
I managed to say..."Come in!Come in!!"
She tossed back her yellow hair as she entered...
My legs frore.
And I spoke..."You look gorgeous...",stammered a bit..."or whatever it is called..."
She smiled a bit and said,"You will never change...sweet as ever".
I am such an embarrassing stuff!!
I will never forgive God for this trick of his.

We chatted for a while...
Had dinner.(no experimenting this time...It was from a restaurant...)
Life was beautiful.
Those moments I will never forget in a lifetime.

She wanted to use the restroom...
She went...
But never returned...

I feel as if I have risen from a deep slumber...
I got a note in my pocket...
It read:-
"Now it's time you lose all..."

The faint smell of perfume hung in the air, but where was she who used it...
It was no illusion...
It was no dream...
I am devastated...

First that man vanished from my house and now Ana...
I can't take it any more...
It all started with the cult case...the castle case...
There lies something which is still unknown...
I will go there tonight...

I wish it will all be over by tomorrow.

Christ bless me.

3 comments:

Prasanjeet said...

how do u find time to think all this??
awsome man!!

Soumya Mishra said...

it was nice......

Unknown said...

gr8 stuff
dis is da mst ngrossin f al