Thursday, June 12, 2008

The vampyre:- Part 9 (12th July, 2008)

The last few days have changed my life altogether…
What was my sin??
What for I was made to pay such a huge price??
I did my duty…as a cop…as a human…
Nobody helped me…
Now, it doesn’t make any difference…
As I write this, I hold in my hand, the final note in red…
“You wronged us,
We ruined you…”


I discovered myself in the castle this morning…
There were rats all over me…
White rats who had turned red with my blood…
They were nibbling through my flesh…
Trying to acquire as much as they could with their petite mouths…
My body had gone numb…
I gathered full force and crushed one to death…
Others fled.

I was lying all alone in the castle; completely drenched is sweat and blood…
The creepy crawly sensation still persists…
I feel a hundred ants biting me at a time…
I feel them all over me…

Had I known the devilish intentions of those people, I would have never called up my friends for help…
Now, I repent.
As I tried to walk out of the castle, I spotted the same poor man, now in black…
He was stout…
I was not a dream…
He was smiling…a fiendish smile it was.
It was as if at once I got all my memory back…
It was like a flashback…
The memories of our 1st encounter…no, not on 7th July…but on 28th June…
He had warned me earlier… “Never let a vengeful enemy live!”
Now, he handed over the note to me and walked away triumphantly…
Just then I caught sight of a body…lying in a pool of blood…
He turned to me once again, now with a satanic smile…
A smile, which I would never forget…
Through his parted lips his canines shone like that of a carnivore…
“That’s a gift my friend!”, he laughed as he walked away...

I recognized the body…
It was Ana…
She laid motionless…
There was a lull…the silence of death…
Her corpse seemed to smile at me…
I had realized the loss…
Life had ended for me then and there…
I broke down hysterically…

There were no hallucinations…
It was all real…
The cult had taken its revenge…

It’s calm in here…
As if a storm has just passed…
There are two puncture marks on my throat…
The perforations are tiny, but it hurts…
I know not what is the cause of them…I don’t want to know either…
I have called the police…
I write this while I wait for them to arrive…

7 comments:

vanya srivastava said...

as beautiful as it can get....a marvellous piece of work....more bloody,spooky and dangerous than ever....only one regret though....wish we could have seen more of ana..
still, no complaints...the best part yet.
hopefully the last part will be a hit too.

Graphite said...

very nice another marvellous display of writing skills.

dark piece of work..

keep it up buddy.

SIBAN said...

really creative man...
gud piece of work...keep on writing,,,

Fat Man Rambles said...

Decent Man...
just Like the Others...
You've maintained Your Style Throughout The Whole Thing And That Always Good...
Again...
Keep A Check On The Ellipsis...
Waiting for The other parts...

Unknown said...

wel paced man
u hv got a nice hold f ur plot
bt whts dis "I was not a dream…" - sorry bt cldn't get dat

Unknown said...

wow dear,
its really amazing.....as i had earlier only that i believe that it would be the best.......its mindblowing vampy.........

Unknown said...

baapu..tusi gr8 ho